Adding strength and stability training will help you ward off injuries, keep a strong body, manage the pain, together with improve mobility and balance.
Proceed with care
Always start with a lighter weight.
This is crucial to enable you to work on form and technique first, rather than an immediate work out using brute strength. When you have learnt to lift correctly, you also reduce your chances of strain and injury.
If you are a beginner to the Weight Loss program, then you should hire a trainer to guide you. Weight training could be risky for beginners, especially if they are not careful with the load or do not have the correct position while doing the weight training. It could easily result in severe injury, which is why it is highly recommended for beginners to work with weight loss trainer in Dubai. Alternatively, you can even join the weight loss training program in Dubai offered by Fitness By Eddy that focuses on correct formation and technique, which are essential to get any result from this exercise. You can even schedule a free consultation with Fitness By Eddy today! Now, get in shape and look confident, as our weight loss training program is made for you.
There are Different types of resistance training that you can do :
- Free weights – classic strength training tools such as dumbbells, barbells and kettlebells
- Medicine balls or sand bags – weighted balls or bags
- Weight machines – devices that have adjustable seats with handles attached either to weights or hydraulics
- Resistance bands – like giant rubber bands – these provide resistance when stretched. They are portable and can be adapted to most workouts. The bands provide continuous resistance throughout a movement
- Suspension equipment – a training tool that uses gravity and the user’s body weight to complete various exercises
- Your own body weight – can be used for squats, push-ups and chin-ups. Using your own body weight is convenient, especially when travelling or at work
Improve fat loss
Enhance your mood and reduce stress
Maintaining Muscle Tissue
Reduce your risk of injury, back pain and arthritis
Reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes